This time Honda did something no other automobile company had done before. It organised a pre-launch exclusive for bloggers ahead of the media and dealers. Here we got to test drive the #AllNewJazz on the butter-like tracks of the Buddh International Circuit for our inside Schumacher to experience ahead of the official launch.
We had to assemble at Raddison Blu, Greater Noida for the registration and lunch before heading off to BIC for the test drive. I was one of the few lucky ones to get to drive it ahead of the rest as I had to leave early to make it to a party at my place.
Here is the Pre launch TVC for the All New Honda Jazz:
Variants & Features of the #AllNewJazz
- E– Power windows (all four), tilt adjustment for steering, lane change indicator, LED tail lamps, average fuel consumption indicator, driver side seatbelt reminder.
- S (over and above the E variant)- ABS+EBD, gear change indicator (CVT), body coloured door handled and ORVMs, gloss black + chrome front grille, audio system, steering mounted audio controls, Bluetooth connectivity for cell phones, electrically adjustable ORVMs, driver seat height adjust, central locking.
- SV (over and above the S variant)- dual front airbags, rear parking camera, fog lamps, 12.7 inch display for infotainment system, gloss finish for centre console, Bluetooth controls on steering wheel, instantaneous fuel consumption display, beige upholstery, speed volume compensation.
- V (over and above the SV variant)- Alloy wheels, rear wiper+washer, turn indicators on ORVMs, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, climate control with touch sensitive buttons, electric folding for ORVMs, paddle shifters for CVT.
- VX (over and above the V variant)- 6 inch touchscreen infotainment system with DVD and navigation, rear spoiler, black upholstery, adjustable rear headrests, magic seats with 60:40 split, reclining rear seats.
- Colours Available– Sunset Orange, Urban Titanium Metallic, Carnelian Red Pearl, Orchid White Pearl, Tafetta White, Golden Brown Metallic, Alabaster Silver Metallic.
My instructor for the test drive, Mr. Mukesh. Thank you for bearing with my relatively new driving skills.
I am relatively new to driving but I was exhilarated when I hit the top speed of 110km/hr on a straight stretch of the tracks. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I am looking forward to test drive the Honda Jazz in the streets of Delhi.
Here is the video from my test drive of the Honda Jazz:
Discontinued in 2013, the Honda Jazz made its come back in India with an all new design, engine and transmission options. The new Jazz is based on Honda’s new “EXCITING H DESIGN!” targeting the 20-40 age group individuals. Available in a total of 5 trims, the new Honda Jazz is available starting with the Price from 5.30 Lakhs – 8.59 Lakhs (Ex showroom price).